Sunday, January 20, 2013

Time to Go Forward

Moving forward.  Yet again.  Yes again.  Because what was behind, back, before simply weighed me down in a facade of progress and growth.  Confident words over-shadowed by festering weakness.  Seeds of indecision, as if defying their very core, blossom into hardened oaks, reaching forward with the strength of a women found.  Thus, every part of me says go ahead.  Further ahead.  Yes ahead.  Back to me.  The me I see ahead of me.  The me I left behind when I couldn't keep up with myself.  The me that waits, unchanged, for the epitome of me to rejoin me, not move backward. 




Submission for "100 Word Song"
Tame Impala "Feels Like We Only Go Backward"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is why you need to write more!2

t said...

Very intense, almost brooding. I liked your take on this!

Followers